Jaime Eason's Post Pregnancy Fitness Trainer Coming Soon!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

 I have been waiting for this!

I have been a HUGE Jaime Eason fan for years. I have followed her through various publications and on social media and just love how down to earth, knowledgeable, and motivational she is. Not only is her physique a source of inspiration, but she has been incredibly generous with connecting with fans and using bodybuilding.com as a forum to offer a completely FREE training program which I'm sure many of you are familiar with. It's called the LiveFit Trainer. I had started it approximately two years ago and then became preggo with Connor so I had to switch gears. Jaime gave birth to her son a few months before I had Connor and not too long ago announced that she was working on a new project with bodybuilding.com to offer a free post-natal training program. I've been CHOMPING at the bit for info and announcements and as luck would have it, she posted to Facebook today announcing the official countdown. T-minus 5 days! The timing could not be more perfect. With 5 weeks of this pregnancy to go, I'm already making a plan of attack for my post-natal training. I am already incredibly grateful to have this free and accessible resource to jump-start my program. It will be comprehensive including training plans, meal plans, and supplementation. It also sounds like many of the workouts can be performed in a short amount of time and AT HOME! Woohoo! Take a look at this amazing video introducing the program:



I also really admire that Jaime shared a peek at her post-baby body. She is HUMAN. I love how she is acknowledging honoring the hard work and changes our bodies go through to build a human and how with a little diligence, support, and a focus on fitness and nutrition, women can achieve their goals. Whether it be general health and fitness for energy to chase after the kids or for true changes in physique and body composition to achieve a specific look.

So, I was thinking. You may be aware I am a Beachbody Coach and run challenge groups using the companies amazing fitness products and supplements. I receive a commission on the sale of these products. While I intend to offer some challenge groups using these programs in 2015, I know so many new Mom's who have had kiddos or kiddos on the way that I would VERY much like to offer a FREE challenge group starting this Spring. We will all go through Jaime's new program together. No purchase necessary. Just a completely free support group hosted by ME where we will share our experience, keep one another accountable, and get through the 12 weeks as a community of awesome women. What do you say!? I'm thinking May/June time frame and we'll utilize a private Facebook group for all of our motivation and communication. Message me here or via email (see my contact info above) to let me know you're interested and I'll keep a list going. After I deliver Declan and settle in, I'll message everyone and we can get a better idea on when to start the program and finalize some details. More to come!!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have kids myself, but I have a sister who just had a baby not too long ago who might be interested in this, I will pass on a link to your blog to her:)
    Good luck with your program, sounds like a great opportunity for new moms!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! The program officially launched today and it looks amazing. I am so impressed with Jamie and Bodybuilding.com and the fact that they offer this amazing comprehensive program for FREE! I'm so excited to try it... already perusing the details to begin planning :) Would love to round up some moms to do it with me when I'm ready to start the program in April/May timeframe.

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs