Coaching with Team Beachbody

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Happy Sunday everyone! Today, I wanted to formally announce my reinstatement as a Team Beachbody Coach. I'm so excited that I decided to reinstate my business. A few months ago, I had started my business as a health and fitness coach with Beachbody products on top of my group fitness instruction and full time job. Unfortunately, it coincided with some time consuming changes at work and my discovery that we were expecting baby #2. I had started my business off strong and was several weeks into my first challenge group when I just completely lost steam. The first trimester exhaustion got the best of me and my type A personality was having an up hill battle with trying to fit it all in. I was trying to take care of myself, take care of a group of women dedicated to improving their health, chase after my thriving toddler, and do my best at work. Something had to give. So, I sadly had to disappoint my challengers and disband the group (they were all working so hard, I felt awful) and take a step back to re-evaluate. I let my business hibernate but it's been on my mind all of these months.

Today, I took another leap of faith and decided to reinvigorate my business. Those of you who know me know that, for the most part, my job as a Speech Pathologist doesn't exactly fill my cup. I've been very vocal that some of the most rewarding hours of my week are spent with my group fitness participants or "coaching" family and friends in improving their health, fitness, and lifestyle. I truly see this as a full time career transition in the future but I'm trying to be patient and let that happen organically. As a matter of fact, a few weeks ago I was this close to purchasing a local business franchise, Fit4Mom Stroller Strides, which focuses on fitness for mom's of all ages. The franchise was for sale and in many ways, the program aligned with my goals and current business ownership capabilities. Unfortunately, the opportunity to purchase the business coincided with a few stressful weeks for us in regards to work status, childcare, and finances and left me unable to commit. I had to pass up the opportunity. I moped about it for a few days but since I always believe everything is timed for a reason it was probably all for the best. While that entrepreneurial dream and career move didn't come to fruition, I still have the opportunity to continue working towards my goals in other ways.

At this time, my Beachbody business is perfect for the time and financial investment I can make. It directly achieves my desire to help others and connect us all in the effort for improved health and wellness. Why only reach those who can actively participate in my live group fitness classes when I can help so many more of you who I don't get to see several times a week, who are interested in another method besides trekking to the gym, or who don't even live in my community...or who I don't even know personally, yet?!  Since my teens, a large part of my fitness regimen has been home based through workout DVDs and home based equipment. Beachbody uses these exact methods to make fitness accessible to everyone. Honestly, gym workouts are great but I know I've mentioned many times that some of the better workouts I've ever done are home based. Don't let those DVDs fool you! There are some TOUGH programs out there. I know myself and others have been able to achieve some of their best results with home programs. Once upon a time I paid for an expensive trainer and I swear my results were the same if not worse than sticking with home based workouts. Why not achieve better results at a fraction of the cost with me? Of course, I love the energy of a live group fitness class but our challenge groups, personal coaching from me, and the support of the community we can create will more than fill in for that gap... all while affording you the flexibility to meet your fitness goals on your terms, with the time you have, and the financial commitment you can make.

Some of my favorite programs:




I'd love to help you achieve your goals so feel free to message me or email me at thefirstrepblog@gmail.com or bbcoachcatie@gmail.com (I check both!) I'd love to give you guidance and resources on picking the perfect fitness program for you and offer nutritional coaching and support. Once I pop this baby out, we'll start a challenge group to get in shape! I'd love to invite all new momma's to join me. And if you're not, that's ok too! Stay tuned this spring for challenge group announcements.

Finally, does my passion for all things fitness resonate with you too? Wondering how you can help help friends, family and beyond with the tools to improve their life? Then we should chat. I'm building a team of like-minded men and women who can join me on this journey. A little extra income doesn't hurt either :) Message me!

Check out all of the info and resources over on my BUSINESS PAGE - www.beachbodycoach.com/bbcoachcatie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs